Modernise any MultiValue Database Applications with RESTful Web Services
Businesses rely on access to modern technologies, web, mobile applications and cloud solutions. MultiValue Databases systems could be preconceived to be stuck in the past. Now with MV Connect and RESTful web services you no longer need to choose between modern applications your users expect and the database on which you’ve built your business.
Whether you run UniData, UniVerse, D3 or OpenQM, you are now able to use RESTful Web Services with MV Connect. RESTful Web Services give mainstream developers the familiar tools they need to rejuvenate your MultiValue application. Allowing you to create modern, browser-based user interfaces, that are built on Web 2.0 frameworks, such as Angular JS. Integrate with popular SaaS-based modern applications like Salesforce™, Workday™, and NetSuite™.
Unlock Modern Applications with Uniware
Uniware assists organisations seamlessly integrate modern and heritage systems. Uniware easily prepares older systems for future integration where businesses can instantly unlock API connectivity to popular applications and services, allowing integration with just about any application or service. Sustain decades of priceless business logic while embracing the technologies of tomorrow, today.
- Eliminate vendor lock-in. Use mainstream Web 2.0 frameworks and technologies developed by innovators like Google and Facebook.
- Ensure flexibility for the future. Integrate your application with modern API interoperability with popular applications.
- Reduce costs and risk. Avoid the expense and risk that comes with the time-consuming process of replacing a MultiValue system.
- Maximise stability. Embrace your current application and maintain your customised business processes and software.
- Ongoing Support. Gain excellent MV Connect Support with Uniware 24/7 support services.
A Modern Platform
Offering a modern platform to your business, whether you run UniData, UniVerse, D3 or OpenQM, you are now able to use RESTful Web Services with MV Connect. RESTful Web Services give mainstream developers the familiar tools they need to rejuvenate your MultiValue application.
Seamless Application Integration
Uniware helps businesses seamlessly integrate modern and heritage MultiValue systems and applications, easily preparing older infrastructure for the future. With MV Connect, businesses can instantly unlock API connectivity to popular applications and services and allow integration with just about any application or service.
Gain valuable insight into your business data with MV Connect, Uniware has a dedicated team of developers in Australia who provide MV Connect support.